Information Collection And Use
MU.MY! may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. Additionally, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
This information may be used for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain services and information, and to contact you.
Information Sharing And Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
(1) we have your consent to share the information;
(2) we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
(3) we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of MU.MY! to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us);
(4) we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
(5) we find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
We may set and access cookies on your computer.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies,
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.