The course will teach you how to put a website with CSS styling and layout techniques. The course is hands-on and whilst it does cover a lot CSS theory, delegates will spend most of the time learning by doing - applying CSS to create fundamental and advanced designs and layouts with discussions throughout on theory and various technical issues such as inheritance and specificity. Time will also be spent discussing the various tools, such as Adobe Dreamweaver, which can speed the process of CSS development.
Day 1 focuses on CSS theory and fundamentals by applying CSS to a simple web page so the causes and effects are easier to see and understand.
Day 2 focuses on applying CSS to more ‘real world’, complex pages to learn the real power of CSS. By the end of the course, delegates will be hand-coding CSS!
What's in it for me? WII.FM
Why Training with us?
The following are our complete modules list well structured for an effective learning of CSS.
INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE¨ DREAMWEAVER¨
1. Getting Started with Dreamweaver & Setting Preferences
WORKING WITH DREAMWEAVER1. Editing Style Sheets in the CSS Panel
2. Creating Description & Keyword Meta Tags
3. Using Dreamweaver to Preview in a Web Browser
INTRODUCTION TO CSS1. What is CSS?
2. Internal Style Sheets, Selectors, Properties & Values
3. Building & Applying Class Selectors
4. Grouping Selectors
5. Creating Comments in Your Code
6. Using Div Tags & IDs to Format Layout
7. Understanding the Cascade & Avoiding Conflicts
MORE CSS TECHNIQUES
1. Managing CSS with External Style Sheets
CREATING LAYOUTS1. Adding a Side Content Div to Your Layout
2. Applying Absolute Positioning
3. Applying Relative Positioning
4. Using the Float & Clear Properties
5. Understanding Overflow
6. Creating Auto-Centering Content
7. Using Fixed Positioning
Course Date & Registration
|27~28 July 2011 (2 Days-Hari) Wed-Thu Rabu~Khamis|
|9.30 am-pagi~ 5.15 pm-petang
|Kursus CSS Asas - Intermediate|
|Summit Shopping Mall, USJ 1, Subang|
|Bahasa Melayu & English
|Download Course Outline & Quotation: Government | Private & Public|
- This course is HRDF claimable. Prior approval should be obtained from PSMB before attending the course.
- This course is designed to be of benefit to technical users.
- Individual or personal participants will be grouped together.
- In-house training needs minimum 4 participants and prices may vary based on number of participants.