Learning Management System Training Corporate, Educational Institutions and Governments
Moodle's overall design:
- Promotes a social constructionist pedagogy (collaboration, activities, critical reflection, etc.)
- Suitable for 100% online classes as well as supplementing face-to-face learning
- Simple, lightweight, efficient, compatible, low-tech browser interface
- Course listing shows descriptions for every course on the server, including accessibility to guests.
- Courses can be categorized and searched - one Moodle site can support thousands of courses and SCORM Formats
- Emphasis on strong security throughout. Forms are all checked, data validated, cookies encrypted etc.
- Most text entry areas (resources, forum postings etc.) can be edited using an embedded WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Drag your favorite teaching resources straight onto the page
- Search for and embed multimedia
- Award badges
- Direct your students' learning path'
- Get your students working and learning together in forums, wikis, glossaries and more
- Assess and feedback with self-grading quizzes
- Test knowledge and confidence
- Set them individual, group or anonymously graded assignments
- Provide opportunities for them to peer and self-assess in Workshops
- Enroll in courses
- Access to resources, activities, assessments, news and more
- Manage your files however and wherever you like
- Track your progress in your course
- Create your own personal dashboard
- More than 50 authentication ways
- Joomla and other CMS single sign-on
- Full statistics and activity reports
This course contents will be customized according to your organization needs!
Learn about web server basics, database relation, Moodle versioning and history
Learn how to setup Joomla! on local environment.
Learn how to administer Moodle, Login Methods, Roles and Permissions
Learn how to setup classroom, resources and activities
Learn how to use Moodle as a student
Learn how to install templates and template parameters. Also learn how responsive design works. Your LMS will be compatible with Android, iPhone, iPad or handheld devices.
Learn advanced features such as installing third party components, single-sign-on and data exchange
Learn how to create SCORM Packages and various educational contents
Third-party applications to create stunning learning contents
Maintenance of Moodle LMS
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure Moodle! LMS
- Create course and manage courses of Moodle! LMS
- Install and use various extensions, templates and tools
- Use various third party tools for authoring LMS contents
- Backup and restore
Professional Instructor Led Training
Professional hand-on training from experienced trainer.
Learning Management System Access
Get lifetime access to our LMS to help your learning after the live training
Free domain name (.com/.net/.org) and Free cPanel Linux Hosting
Feel, test and learn the real world environment with real domains and cPanel hosting provided
Moodle Guide Book and Resource Kit with freebies
3 Months technical support
Get your website fixed and dedicated support when you need one! After this 3 months period, you still can access our LMS and Forum Support for lifetime.
LMS Training Certificate
Certificate of completion
... Lunch, Refreshments, Laptops with fiber Internet and 8GB training kit pen drive provided. Participant not require to bring anything!